Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's been a while....

So I tell myself everyday to log onto my blog and update it. However, it never fails that something comes up and the thought of me shewing Jacob out of the computer room just never feels right. With that said he is sound asleep, so I am going to get my blog on'..haha To bring you all up to speed here are some pics since the my last post.



My bubba wubba, big lips Jacob turned 1!! Even he drools over Mommy's cakes. = )


Being it was a freezing day (Dec. 6th) and being it was a Sunday his party was very intimate and small...I know who would of ever thought.



Merry Christmas! Here is a picture of my Grandma with her Grandchildren and Great-Grandchildren..Prime rib at My Dad's is our Christmas Tradition, and let me tell you it's the bomb!
Happy New Year!! Family & Friends party at my house...

It was a cold morning and I had already made a warm breakfast and I was working on Chicken tortilla soup (yumm). Being it was freezing outside I fogged up one of the windows so the boys decided to do finger art work. I had to snap a pic...this sight was just too cute and it warmed my heart!

Happy Birthday Tom! We celebrated my cousin Tom's 30th birthday....good times!

0 comments: