Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2010 Family Cruise

Okay, so I just realized that I never posted any pictures of our family cruise. Seven days away from cleaning, cooking, working, alarm clocks...what more can a person ask for. What a blessing! As always we had our big o’ fam-bam on the ship to enjoy this wonderful time with. The boys had tons of fun, and boy did they eat! Ivan and I had an opportunity to go out alone a couple nights and we also did an excursion without the boys. It was soo much fun and I thank my Mom & Dad for giving us that time to spend together. I had a wonderful time on our first big vacation as a family of 4. I am such a lucky gal to have such sweet cute adorable boys..all 3 of them. I love you all and I can't wait till the big cruise in 2011!


0 comments: