Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm a big boy now....

As the days, weeks, months and years fly by my baby gets that much bigger. I can not believe that he is already in 1st grade. Full time school, no more Mommy & Daddy in class with him every now and then. It’s time to be a big boy now.

Wednesday was most definitely bitter sweet for me..I love the fact that he is so independent and self confident, but yet I feel less needed in a way. I know this is not the case, because he reassures me of his need for my love everyday when I get home from work. Yet, it still is so hard watching your little one grow up so fast. It feels like yesterday when he would “demand” milk in his sippy cup (warmed up of course)… I love you E and Mommy is so proud of who you are growing up to be. I wish you a wonderful, fun, and joyful year as a first grader!



0 comments: