Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Laughlin July 2010

Yes, it was that time again...The Annual Lockwood "Amaya, Dubon, Venturina, Blanshine" trip. Wow, I tell ya we just keep growing...darn baby makers..lol All 62 of us had so much fun, the weather was awesome and the water was amazing! There is nothing like 78 degree water when it's 115* out. I have an amazing family and I love them oh so much. All of the kids had a blast and as always I was so happy to be able to share this moment with my kids and hubby.

A little family history behind why we go during this time is for my Grandma, who celebrated her 71st. Following her birthday is my Mom's birthday and Mom & Dad's anniversary! Happy 29th mom and Dad...I love you guys so much and I thank you for all that you do for us. Oh, and I took my God daughter with us who celebrated her 6th bday! Love you Mariyah.

This time around I really didn't take to many pics, mostly because we were at the lake most of the time. I will have to post more once I collect them from everyone.


Jacob at the buffet, look at them big o' lips.. = )
Ethan on the ski waiting for a ride..could careless about the camera at this moment.


Jacob loving the water...to cute with his big shades, haha

Beautiful and peaceful....this is why I LOVE going! Be back at the end of this month...woohoo

0 comments: