Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blast from the past

So, I told many of you that my husband and Bff's had me a 80's party for my bday and as promised here are some of the pictures. I don't have a lot on my cam but I will need to do a slide show once I collect them all (Kar & Jen!). To make a long story short the party was Awesome or should I say "Like totally awesome!" When having a themed party in the back of your head you really hope everyone will participate. Well, with my luck and the love my friends and family have for me they did just that. I have never laughed so hard…everyone got so creative especially the guys! I love you all and once again you made my birthday so very special.

OMG...I felt like an 80's barbie! Thanks Jen and Kar for dolling me up.....Carlita and Maria looked to fab for words!

My Brother, Sister-in-law, and my cousins. Ams I love you..your such a poser.

I forgot to mention I had Rick James and Don Johnson there.......

0 comments: