Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Go 76ers'

Here are some pics of E practicing with his team and if you haven’t guessed yet he is on the 76ers. It was funny to hear the boys say “why not the Lakers?” I wanted to say “because we don’t need more than one ball hog on the team…(oh low blow). LOL I love him playing sports, it is the cutest thing to see him playing with the other kids…very entertaining to say the least. On the flipside to see your son play sports can get you sad. It shows that they are getting older and more independent. What happened to him being attached to my hip? Now I have to practically beg him to stay by me. It’s all about being outside and playing with friends. Don’t get me wrong, I love to see him having fun outside its just crazy how fast he is growing up. You know prior to having kids you always hear the phrase “Time flies”, but it’s really not until you have kids that you truly understand the meaning.

He shoots...he scores!




1 comments:

bennett baby blog said...

Go Ethan!!! I can't believe how FAST he's grown! I remember him going trick or treating at my desk and he was just this little kid! Now look at him. He's awesome.

Welcome to the world of blogging! Finally. :) love ya!!!!!