Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's about time!

So, I told many of you I was going to set up my blog "this weekend", so here it is. Sure I said this about 8mnths ago, but you should know that "this weekend" for a mommy of 2 (or Me) is translated as “some time this year”! LOL Now I will be able to share all my pics of my wonderful, beautiful family of 4!! Oh, and even better news...today is my sisters 14th Birthday. Happy birthday Lo, we love you! I can't believe my baby sister is 14! Gosh, I remember when I was 14, my first day of High school to be exact. The butterflies in the tummy, a bright sunny day and the cold am air….how fun! Well Lo, I hope this year brings nothing but great memories. Love you!

0 comments: