Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

June Laughlin Trip

I promise to get better: June 12th was our first trip to Laughlin as a family of 4! I was a bit worried about the 3 1/2 hour drive, but we made it with only 1 stop (good job Jacob). Friday was pretty much an adult night being we got there about 6ish. I usually gamble big money ($5 bucks)..ha Okay, so I find it hard to "feed" a machine my hard earned money. However, it's fun so I just play the penny machines..and yet I wonder why I never win big! = ) So Saturday was a day at the lake and Jacob loved it as expected. This might sound weird but for me it means a lot to me that my boys (even, Ivan who loved it since the first time I took him in 002') like Laughlin and the whole lake thing. I have been going with my family since I was a baby and I want to continue the tradition with my family. So yippee both of my boys are water guppies! Even when E was a baby we would but him on the ski's and he would knock out as if he had narcolepsy, and wouldn't you know its the same for Jacob. I didn't think about taking pictures of him dozing but I will get them next month. So this was the start of our summer trips to Laughlin and this trip as usual was awesome. I can't wait for next month being all of our family and friends are going. I think we are going to take up an entire floor at the hotel...darn Mexicans. LOL

Auntie Lauren and Jacob in the truck...(the start of the road trip)


Mommy and Ethan....we were grooving to the music. That boy is so diverse when it comes to music, I love it!

Jacob getting some fresh desert air...he has Ace Ventura "pet detective" hair..lol


Ethan enjoying the lake and sitting on the skis...the good life.


Daddy and Jacob....I love this picture. It's actually a "re-pose" of him holding Ethan..we want to put them side by side. I love you so much babe, thanks for blessing me with 2 gorgeous babies!

0 comments: