Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Breaking News"

So my Boys were with my MOM and Dad all day in Victorville. Like literally all day. I dropped them off before work and when I got off they were still not back, so I told my parents to bring them home since its on their way. It was nice for the first 3hrs..I got to chill with Ivan, clean, wash clothes, cook dinner, shower, watch TV...and then it got sad. Ivan could tell I was antsy. I would jump up at any "sign" of someone possibly getting there. Goodness 9pm and still nothing...9:30pm....nothing?!?!?! Okay, I love a little alone time...but I wasn't prepared for them to possibly be staying the night away from me. Then to my surprise I hear my mom (who can be a bit loud...love you mom), she gave me great news.... Jacob got his first tooth. Right when they left Jacob woke up, which made me happy even though it was late. I was just glad to share a little bit of that milestone day with him. Congratulations Baby Jacob, momma loves you...just don't bite me. ; ) Wow, one loses a tooth and the other one gets a tooth!

0 comments: