Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fun in the sun....

Had to post this...obviously we had no idea E was in this type of pose. I guess I should get used to it. BOYS!My bf Karla, Danny and 2 of her kids. (Angelique, see what you missed)

Our second set of kids to grow up together....

Jacob and baby Aaron hanging out in the yard after a dip in the pool.


Yes, this is Ethan!!!! Can someone get my heart out of my tummy...sigh.

Look at those big lips, wait with Jacob everything is big...haa ha
This was totally unplanned, 1st because we were at my neighbors without my neighbor... Did I mention they are so cool, not because of the pool but seriously I am blessed with awesome neighbors. 2nd Karla was trying to ditch us to drive to egypt to swim. I told you I would put her on check Danny...just kidding Kar, you know I love you, don't hurt me. haa ha 3rd, if it was planned Jen and Abe would be with us.. However, it was a great day...a great cool off indeed. Thanks Owen!!!

0 comments: