Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jacob and Ethan

My Jacob, bubba bear is going through a really tough time right now. He is already going to be cutting his 2nd tooth. This one is really kicking that lil cottage cheese butt of his. I feel so bad, it just hurts my heart to see him act so sensitive. From the start he has been so good, he doesn't ever cry so for him to be cranky, whiney, and sensitive all at the same time is a huge sign that he truly doesn't feel good. It seems as if the teething pills, teethers, and tylenol are not working on this one. I am sad that he is getting another tooth because it just means he is getting older, yet at the same time I want it to hurry up and break through so he is not in pain anymore. We were swimming at the Carter's (neighbors) about 3hrs ago and that really tired him out which is good because he is out like a light. I just hope he gets a good nights sleep. A couple times this week he will wake up at midnight crying...I hope that's not the case today. My poor bubba bear, Momma loves you and I am so sorry I can't take all the pain away.
As for my Ethan, he is outside right now with Ivan and they are both out there talking to the neighbors and hanging out as if it were a weekend. I know it's a bit late, but they are totally bonding. I just peeked outside and seen them hanging out. ..way cute. I think Ethan will be up later than normal today being he took a very late nap. It's all good Auntie Lauren is here to watch him..right Auntie!

0 comments: