Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Facebook / Seperation anxiety

Gurrr, so I am trying to upload pics on FB and get up to speed with the rest of the world. However, it's not letting me do what I want it to. I am very good with the computer but I have zero patience when it comes to it not doing what it's suppose to. I think they might be having issues with uploading pics. Just when I think I am going to be "cool" and make my page interesting and more personalized the crap won't let me. So I closed it, and I am over it for today. So here I am....

So my chunkers (Jacob) has been going through this seperation anxiety. It started on Sunday, I went to put him to bed knowing he would knock-out being we were swimming all day. I went to bed and 2min later I hear "momma, mama momma" (who could ignore that) so I get up and try to put him back to bed and hes not going for it. Now let me take you back into time: Jacob has been sleeping through the night since 2 1/2 mnths, and he went from the craddle to the crib with no problem. There are times where I want him to sleep in my bed (not a good idea, being I have E sneaking in at wee hours)..but he never goes for it. However, on Sunday he just wanted to be with me...he would start falling asleep and then reach over to touch or grab my face. I guess making sure I was still there. After him being asleep for a half hour I put him in the crib and he was out. However, it was late 11:30 late... Not saying that I mind, especially because lots of moms have 1yr olds that still don't sleep through the night. I will get over the sleep, it just hurt hearing my Sister & brother say he was crying for me for about 45min before I got home from work on Mon... = ( My poor baby. So Monday night it was the same thing, and when I had to drop him off I was scared he would be crying for me again. The thought alone is heartbreaking. However, he made it through the day happy as ever. Today he was out by 8:30 which is his normal bedtime. I am not sure how long this will last or if it's done, but I have hopes that it's over...and if anything I am hoping he just didn't feel well. I love knowing that he misses me, who wouldn't...it's just knowing I can't be there that makes it hard.

0 comments: