Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Catching up....

So my computer was out of order for a minute but thank God my husband is a geek. haa ha Of course as always he managed to make it perfect again, while still keeping my pics safe. We have an external drive, however I had lots that I hadn't transferred over. whew!

Let me bring you up to speed: Last Wednesday, July 22nd was my Grandma's 70th birthday (Dad's mom) and my God Daughters 5th bday (love you Mariyah). Let me just tell you that she is amazing and I could only hope to be as beautiful, outgoing, energetic, loving, crazy as her. ; ) We had a lil' surprise gathering for her...kept it small being we had already celebrated in Laughlin. She was very happy to see us all there and I hope it was as special to her as it was for me to be there. I love you Gma.

Last Friday, July 24th was my Mommy's 45th bday, and her & Dad's 28th anniversary. I love you guys and I wish you many more years of happiness together. We played it low key being we were all exhausted from all of the festivities. My Mom's mom came over and made some authentic Mexican food...Chile rellenos, beans, rice and even rice pudding for dessert. yummy!

Saturday we chilled at home. So there is one thing most of you don't know about me....I'm a stripper haa ha just kidding. I am a big dork and I love Rock Band. I am an okay singer, but when playing I get so into it....maybe one day when me and my sis dress up like we say we are we will take video of us playing in character. ha I love it because lots can play and it is totally a great way to bring family and friends together for a night of fun. My Ethan is most def a rock star. He takes after his momma.

Sunday was my Mariyah's 5th bday party. It was a pool party so it made the hot weather not feel bad at all. It was great we had fun and it ended with all the adults getting tossed in the pool with their clothes. Jacob, you rock..you are the reason I didn't get thrown in. haa ha

0 comments: